Friday, January 15

House Mouse Valentine Card

This is the sketch, # 37,  for the week over at Unscripted Sketches

I've been trying to diligently work on valentine cards. Since I forgot (or simply ran out of time) to send out Christmas cards, I want to send out valentines. This sketch was perfect for my image that had been waiting for a home since last week.  Of course, it's another house mouse stamp... I should probably look into expanding my stamp collection but they are so darn CUTE!



I chose the color combination by using the challenge over Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog.  Her challenge this week is to use the colors red, yellow, blue, black and white.  I didn't like the plain white paper so I embossed it with my sizzix machine first.

Challenges met by this card...
Unscripted Sketches #37
Robyn's Fetish Weekly Challenge
Supply List
Paper: Paper Studio
Others: Cuttlebug embossing plate, sizzix machine
Stickers: Stick-a-bilities
Stamp: House Mouse

name1

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Awwwwww..I know that is a silly comment but..awwwww. I just LOVE this. Those little mice are darling and combined with the rest of your card they are sooo darned cute!!!!
Great take on this weeks sketch..thanks for playing along with us!
Sarah M
Unscripted DT

Beth aka BR-T said...

I must agree with Sarah that those mice are adorable! Thank you for playing along this week and i hope you will join us again soon! Beth

CraftyMomOf3 said...

So cute!!

So sorry we're delayed in getting back to you!!

I will be announcing the winner of this challenge today on the RF Challenge blog.

Thanks for playing along!!

=)
Meredith
RF - DT Coordinator

Rosemary said...

Such a cute card - my stamp weakness is for cats (sorry little mouseys) - can't help it, when I see a really cute one, I have to have it!!!!

I need to use sketches for inspiration more than I do, because they really come out great in a variety of ways and it helps when the creative mojo is slooooowww.. lol