Thursday, January 21

Happy Birthday Card

My birthday and my sister's (we're twins!) is tomorrow.  So I made this card for the ocassion.  The card is not for her since she lives in California and there is no chance she'll receive it tomorrow.



I used the sketch over at Taylored Expressions to create this cute bunny card.




I humbly submit this card for the following challenges:
            The Crafy Pad's animal challenge #54

Supply List
Paper: Provo Craft
Stamp: House Mouse Happy Hoppers
Ink: Color Box
Embellishments: Recollections (pom-pom), Accent Depot (brads)

Until next time...
name1

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Christa - what a sweet image and card - that mousey is just sooo cute. :)
Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Pad challenge and hope to see you there again. :)
Good luck in the draw. :)

xxDebbiexx

Rosemary said...

Oh my gosh, how cute is this card? I love the little mouse and apparently you can have your cake and eat it to and let the candles fall where they may!