Sunday, January 3

Another House Mouse Card

Over at Colour Create, the current challenge, Challenge #35, is lemon and lime colors with a spring theme.  The bright springy colors are just what I need right now.


 I found the perfect image (of course being another House Mouse) and was on the hunt for the perfect sketch.   I found the sketch at Taylored Expressions.



Here is my card based on both challenges.  (Yes, I know the sunflower is green.  I don't know what I was thinking...I was happily coloring along when I realized that I didn't have the yellow pencil in my hand.  Considering I was half way through with the flower, I continued on.  I figure maybe it's a 'unique' sunflower.)



Supply List

Paper: The Paper Studio
Stamp: House Mouse
Ink: Studio G
The Paper Studio punch


Photobucket

5 comments:

scrapperjulia said...

Very cute! Great job using the lemon and lime colors!

Mina said...

gorgeous card and I love your green sunflower...thank you for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
Mina xxx

Taylor said...

Very nice! Love those great house mouse stamps!

Lea L. said...

Very cute!! Great job with TESC96!

♥Lea

Heather said...

Just gorgeous, I like your green sunflower and it's great to come across someone else who has 'Ooopsies' and I just love the HM image.
Thanks for playing along with us at CC.
hugs Heather xx