Saturday, January 23

My first ATCs

I’ve never made an ATC before. Not that I haven’t wanted to but trying to do art on such a small scale has always been daunting to me. With Order of the Opus Gluei ATC challenge this week, I thought now is the time to put my fear aside and just do it. Here is what I came up with…





First I inked the top with Color Box’s blue lagoon. Next I cut out all the tiny details I would need before meticulously putting it all together.

Challenges:
Order of the Opus Gluei: Challenge #38
52-Card Pickup: 52CP03
Supply List

Paper: DCwv The Stack 6
Ink: Color Box (blue lagoon)
Stamp: House Mouse


Until next time...
name1

3 comments:

Jana said...

These are adorable. Love the little mouse on the beach. Too funny. You did great. I would never have guessed that you have never made ATC's before. Thank you so much for playing with us at Opus Gluei. We really love making new friends.

Rosemary said...

I'm with Jana - I wouldn't have thought these were your first ATCs, they are great! You put a lot of hard work into these and it shows - especially the fine detail!

Thank you for participating in our challenge!

Rosemary said...

Please email me at freeadvice66@gmail.com to get the details on where to send your ATCs for the swap.