Thursday, January 14

Altered tin

I've been wanting a place for my cards to temporarily call home until they are sent on their way to their final destination.  I had them just dropped into a shoe box but of course that meant searching through the entire pile for just the one I wanted. 



Just when I'd about had it and needed something different, along came not one but two challenges.  I cheerfully submit my finished card tin for the following challenges:

Squigglefly: anything but a card
Kaboodle Doodles: anything but a card





Supply List
Paper: creative imaginations
Others: crop-0-dile, glue dots, Bangle Bling jewels,
Stickers: Provo Craft
name1

5 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

WOW what a fantastic transformation,
gorgeous colours,
Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles,
Hugs
Angie

Unknown said...

It's beautiful - you've completely transformed it and it looks great. Thanks for joining in with the Kaboodledoodles challenge.

Anne said...

Gorgeous tin, really pretty!!
Thanks for playing along with us on Squigglefly
hugs
Anne x

Jill said...

Really beautiful and useful tin, it looks great. Thanks for being part of the fun at Kaboodledoodles this week. Jill

Saxo Stamper said...

Gorgeous tin, what a transformation.

Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodle

Best wishes Karen
DT