Monday, October 3

Halloween Swing Card

 I have oodles and oodles of Halloween cards to create.  The only thing is that I don't like do assembly line creating.  So after a little prodding from a dear friend, I decided to try a swing card.  My first ever.  Naturally that means there are some extra score lines but luckily only I (and now you) know that they aren't supposed to be there.


My supplies...




Yeah! Completed!! Only I found the sentiment I was going to use would have been only half seen. So I made a last minute switch.



In the middle of swinging 




Swing completed.




I'm rather pleased with the turnout. Hope you are too.


Challenges I submit to...
Card Makin' Mamas #30: Folds
Really Reasonable Ribbon #33 Halloween
Crafts 4 Eternity #39 Anything Goes
Come and Get It Challenges: Halloween


Supplies
Paper: DCWV (patterned paper), The Paper Studio (cardstock)
Stamps: Stampabilities
Ink: The Paper Studio
Pencils: Prisma
Misc (ribbon)


Until next time...
Christa

3 comments:

having a {me} day said...

What a fabulous swing card! Thanks for joining us at c4e this week. keeleyxx

michele said...

Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

pinky said...

Brilliant halloween card! Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
Pinky