Thursday, October 6

Halloween easel card

Another day, another creation!    This one is an easel card.  I was planning on inking the brad I used but changed my mind when I decided to go with the candy.  I still used the brad; except I place three candy corns on the brad.


I like making easel cards but I have one problem I can't seem to fix.  Why won't the card stay up?  Am I missing a brad (or something like it) that should be placed behind the standing part?  Hmm, guess I'll have to do some more research.


Challenges
Raise the Bar #77: Hats Off
Pile it On: Do it for fun
Anyone for Anya: Halloween
Card Positioning Systems Sketch
The Pink Elephant 119: Trick or Treat


Ingredients: Paper (DCWV, The Paper Studio), Cardstock (Recollections), Stamps (Anyone for Anya), Brad (Recollections), Sentiment and candy (K&Company)


Until next time
name1

3 comments:

chrilvian said...

what a sweet halloweencard

thanks for playing with the anyone for anyachallenge this week

janine afa dt

Sarah-Jane said...

Cute Halloween card. xx

Lea L. said...

Wonderful job!! Thanks for playing at CPS this week!! ♥♥♥