Saturday, September 3

Sketch N Stash Challenge 69

I love card sketches.  I haven't been doing any scrapbooking or cardmaking since January.  I thought it would be fairly easy to jump back into it but alas, not so much.  That's why I love sketches.  It takes some of the work away.


I used this sketch over at Sketch N Stash.  I used my new-ish printed paper and pearls for this challenge.





Here is my take on the sketch...














































Paper: The Paper Studio, American Crafts (Simply Chich); Stamp: Studio 112; Pearls: The Paper Studio; Pencils: Prisma


I also include this card in Incy Wincy Challenge 109 (Pearls and Diamonds)


Until next time...
Christa

3 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

A really lovely card, great take on our sketch, thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash.
Kevin xx

Jill said...

gorgeous card thanks for joining us at sns hugs Jill xx

Michelle said...

Very cute and so true!
Morning Has Broken