Friday, September 2

My first card in months.

After a long, long hiatus, I am finally back.  Finished up my accounting degree so now I have tons of time while I look for that perfect job.    My first card is a thank you card for a wonderful person. 






I followed the sketch over at  365 Cards.





Paper: The paper studio
Stamp: Stampabilities
Chalks: EK Success
Roses: Recollections


I submit my card for the following challenges...
365 Cards (day 181): Sketch
Stamps R Us: Anything goes
Order of the Opus Gluei: Challenge 112 roses

6 comments:

Rose said...

too CUTE!!! love how you made the sketch into an easel card :)

jojoscraps said...

What a cutie. I really like your color combo and Papers! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamps R Us Challenges.
Jo xx

Rosemary said...

Welcome back, we've missed you over at Opus Gluei! Congratulations as well for finishing your degree and all the best for your job search, I hope that you have lots of leads and offers very shortly!

Your return card is wonderful - I love that little kittie and the use of roses to accentuate the image is perfect! (or is that purr-fect?)

Thank you for coming back and visiting us, hope we get you to return for more challenges with us!

wendipooh13 said...

how cute and love that fun print in the background!!!!

Manuela Navarro said...

Un trabajo genial con el Sketch!
Las flores quedan perfectas!

Kristen H said...

I am in school right now, and it really puts a damper on the crafting time! Congrats to you!!! Thank you for playing with us at the Opus Gluei!
Good luck with the job hunt!