Thursday, October 25

I'm a good hider


Finally, jumping back into the blogging world...

I found this sketch over at Technostamper.  


Here is my take on the sketch:


 The inside:



I've had these cute hiding monster stamps for over a year and this is the first time I've used them.  I love this hiding dragon.


These are the challenges I am entering  my card into:
Technostamper TSSC243         Sketch
Come and Get It Challenges      Halloween
The Pink Elephant- tpe171        Halloween
Tuesday Throwdown #121        Halloween
Dream Valley Challenges #43    Halloween

Paper: Recollections, Stamp: Craft Lounge Peek-A-Boo, Pencils: Prisma, Die Cut: K&Company

5 comments:

MJ said...

How cute, that is really a fun image. Welcome back to blogging,lol! Glad you found my sketch, thanks so much for playing along! Awesome card.

* Shell B.* said...

Fabulous fun card!

Thanks for sharing your work with us at CAGI Challenges good luck!

Shell~Alaska♥
DT*

Kim said...

I had to do a double take on the image. That is really cool. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.
Kim
sherrodstudiostamps.blogspot.com

Stacey Schafer said...

fun projects! thanks for playing along at The Pink Elephant!

Lin said...

Strange thing on your blog. Can't see the comments until I opened the box. I could see people's names, but not what they said.

Anyhow, enough rambling. Love your oh so cute dragon hiding in the tree.

Thank you so much for joining in with our halloween challenge at Dream Valley.

Lin xx