Friday, October 26

New Cricut cartridge

Here is my creation for today.  I just purchased the Create A Critter 2 Cricut cartridge yesterday and I love it.  I originally purchased it because of the cute owl but when I saw this teddy, I knew he had to be my first.



I used a sketch from Anyone for Anya's website but since I didn't use an Anya image, it doesn't qualify for their contest.   I still like the sketch though.

Challenges:

Fantabulous Cricut          #134-Boo Spectacular
Lexi's Creations              #76- Halloween
Crafts 4 Eternity              #95- Ghouls, Ghosts and Goblins
ABC Challenges              #1- New to you (Create A Critter 2)
Paper Crafting Journey     #4- Ribbon or Twine

paper: Recollections (black), DCWV (green); Create A Critter 2 cricut cartridge; ribbon; K&Company (bones)

Until next time...

9 comments:

Danielle Vincent said...

That is a fun cartridge - I wish I had it too! Thanks so much for joining us at ABC Challenges with your fun and fabulous card!

scrapqueen141 said...

Very cute, love the bear! Thank you for joining us at FCCB this week!
http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

Evie said...

This is so cute and thank you for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity.

Hugs.
Evie

Lela said...

LOL, super cute image. I like your fun card, thanks for sharing what's "new" with us at ABC Challenge Blog

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Cute card!

Thank you for participating in ABC Challenges this week!

Patty Gorka said...

This is adorable, love the bear! Thank you for playing along this week at ABC challenges!image!

recollectionalley said...

This is such a cute card! Thanks for sharing with us at FCCB this week!

Janea
Recollection Alley

michele said...

Thank-you for sharing your fabulous Halloween project with us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

Safdar Ali said...

Such a lovely card. So stunning design. I like your colors choice and that image is cute. Also love the CAS style design like Plastic cards which make the card POP. Thanks for sharing.