Friday, November 19

Thank you card

I've sort of been working on this card for 2 weeks.  I had picked out the image was had it colored but couldn't seem to decide what kind of format I wanted it to belong to.  Then I came across the sketch at Card Positioning Systems.






I made this card for my sister's in-laws who were kind enough to invite me to stay with them for my nephew's baptism.




I submit this card for the following challenges:
Card Positioning Systems sketch #193
Crazy Challenge CCH #41 Thank you
Kaboodle Doodles #44 Recipe challenge
Fresh Brewed Designs #23 Show off you style


Until next time...
Christa G

8 comments:

Jill said...

Really cute image! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodledoodles this week. Jill

Saskia said...

Lovely to see your work at Freshly Brewed Challenges! Your style is beautiful and so sweet!!

Greetings, Saskia :)

**Farrah** said...

You did a lovely job colouring the image! It makes for a perfect Thank You card!
Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck!
Farrah

Lea L. said...

This is super cute! Great job with CPS 193! ♥♥♥

Kristii said...

Sooooo cute!!!

Shirley said...

Lovely coloured cute image Christa which you have coloured beautifully. A great take on the sketch too.
Thank you for joining us at Kaboodledoodles this week and we hope to see you next time.

Shirley

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi Christa

What a super cute image well coloured too. Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck.

Tina

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is precious!!!
Thanks for sharing your STYLE at Freshly Brewed Challenges!