Monday, November 1

Halloween catch-up

Okay,  I managed to fit in one more Halloween card and then I'll move on to Thanksgiving cards.  The fact the there are three weeks before the holiday means I should be able to get a slew of them made.


The sketch I used for this card was Sweet Sketch Wednesday's #73.




I used my newest  Gruffies stamp, 'Punkin' Head'.  I grabbed a bunch of white flowers from Hobby Lobby.  I chalked the flowers orange to match the chalking around the stamp image.


I submit my card for the following  challenges...
Drunken Stampers - before copics
Cards For Men - anything goes
House Mouse Challenge 81 - Halloween
Incy Wincy Designs#66 - anything goes




Card Details:
Paper: Target dollar spot Autumn Harvest, The Paper Studio
Brads: The Paper Studio
Chalks: Dovecraft
Pencils: Prisma
Stamp: Stampabilities 'Punkin' Head'
Flowers: Hobby Lobby


Until next time...
Christa

7 comments:

Nikki said...

awe so cute Thanks for Playing Incy Wincy this Week
Hugs Nikki and the rest of the DT
Also don't forget to leave some comments on the DT's Blogs to be one of the lucky 3 winners
you don't have to comment on all but the more you do the better your chances are :) GOOD LUCK!!

Lori Barnett said...

Glad you took time to make another Halloween creation and play with your HM & Friends stamps :) I had fun playing with your kitty and mouse on your blog! LOL!!! How cute!!!

Sue said...

Hi ya
aww how cute is this to cute to spook, gorgeous card, thank you for joining us at House Mouse & Friends this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

Nannieflash said...

Oh this is such a fun card, love that image they are so cute. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. with hugs Shirleyxxx

Sarah said...

Awww, I love this image, so so cute! Thank you for joining us at Cards for Men, good luck with the challenge xxx

Patricia St Martin said...

Wonderful card. Great for halloween. Thanks for playing with us at cards for men. Good luch on the challenge.

Sue said...

Love this stamp and what you have done with it. Striped background is perfect for these two little bears. Thanks for sharing your card with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Nicely done.

Hugs
Sue Drees