Wednesday, May 26

Happy Hopper Birthday

I've had this little happy hopper stamped and waiting for the right card to come along for him. I have a cd container that I repurposed and it now holds stamped images waiting to be coloured. 

When I saw this sketch from A Crafty Little Place, I knew my happy hopper had found his card.

My happy hopper didn't want to be an exact diamond though so I shaped him the best the image would allow.  I like the way he turned out.  I hope you do too.

And the inside of the card...


Paper: The Paper Studio, DCWV
Stamp: Stampabilities
Embellishments: Bazzill Wings Flowers, brads, Colorbok vellum, Dovecraft chalk, PrismaColor Pencils

Challenges:
Ooh La La Creations #54 Bright and Cheerful
Crafty Card Makers #21 Inside Out
Inky Impressions #35 flowers and brads
Little Red Wagon #30 Birthday

Until next time...
Christa

8 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling card!! Great job with the sketch!! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at A Crafty Little Place!!
Sheri-ACLP DT

LORi said...

Super Fabulous and totally Fun!!
Thanks for sharing with ACLP this week!!

HUGS - LORi

Wendi said...

Absolutely adorable such a cute image thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la
Wendi

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

I love what you did with the sketch ellements. It looks fantastic and fun! Thanks so much for making this sketch home to your happy hopper. Come back soon!

Smiles!
Gwen DTC @ A Crafty Little Place

Julie Riley said...

So cute and fun love it. Thanks for joining us at crafty cardmakers x

Cara said...

Very cute image and sweet card!! Thanks for sharing with ACLP!!
Cara ACLP DT

Rosanne said...

Very cute! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon!

~*Joni said...

Awww! First off, I love your little mouse icon - it totally makes sense! ;) This is an adorable image, perfect with the great sketch. Thank you so much for joining us at A Crafty Little Place this week!!
~*Joni ACLP DT