Thursday, April 10

More Criss Cross Cards

I had so much fun doing yesterday's cris cross card that I wanted to do more. But what kind? I didn't have to ponder too long before the idea came to me. Birth announcements. Not mine of course but for my twin. God willing, she'll have her first baby in September.

So I decided that I would make her 24 birth announcements, enclosed in an altered lunch box. This is all a surprise, she knows nothing about it, so let's not tell.

So here are my first two proto-types. I like this one, it's simple and I would probably print off the info off the computer but as it was just an example, handwritten was okay.

But this one...This is awesome if I do say so myself.

I do have to increase the size of the onesie though. That way it'll fit more snug in the card.

So this weekend I am off to find baby boy paper and embellishments. I hope I can find some foot print brads. How awesome would those be?

No comments: