Saturday, July 28

Great American Scrapbooking Convention

I went to my first scrapbook convention today. I had to drive to Grand Rapids but it wasn't too bad of a drive. I was pleasantly surprised to find GR has a nice downtown area. Anyway, after spending $6.50 to park and $14.00 for admission for myself and my son, we were inside.

I'm not sure what I was expecting but it was smaller than I thought. I think there were about 70 vendors but I was through them all within 2 hours. My son and I did a few make and takes but for the most part, the lines were too long for those. So we browsed and I picked up a few items that I wanted. Not a lot since I thought the prices were a little high. Page kits were running a minimum of $10. Completed pages were running from $15. But it was fun and an experience.

No comments: